Instagram

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Disney Store trip - my haul for today

I preordered Wreck-It Ralph a while ago, and today was the last day I could pick it up and still use the coupon that came with it. This happened when I preordered Peter Pan, too - what can I say, I don't live superclose to my Disney Stores! Basically, when you preorder you get a coupon that could be used for either $10 your entire purchase or $20 your purchase of $40 or more. WHAT a deal, I can never resist. In fact, I used my Peter Pan coupon to buy Wreck-It Ralph, so 1) it's like the circle of life, and 2) they REALLY have me in the palm of their hand, that Disney Store.


We have two Disney Stores in the area, Alderwood Mall and Southcenter (either one is more than an hour away from my house). Alderwood is bigger, but Southcenter is newer. So take your pick. We were at Alderwood today.


Even though nothing really struck my fancy (I have way too many stuffed animals as it is - maybe you'll see them later, sigh, yes boys I'm single!), I wanted to buy SOMETHING, because hey, $10 off! So, I bought this mug.



Also I have way too many mugs, but whatever. Someday I'll definitely post all of them so I can officially hate myself. Seriously, TOO MANY. I really like this style of mug they've come out with - I already own the Dumbo and Fantasia ones. Beautiful art, a good shape and (most importantly, since this isn't always true with Disney dishes) microwave and dishwasher safe! Allegedly - I'll let you know I guess.


And now Wreck-It Ralph is mine! If only I had the time to watch it! Ah well. Hope we all have a magical week!


No comments:

Post a Comment