Instagram

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A treat

Ayiyi there's 10 minutes left in the day, haha! Figured I'd make this short and (VERY) sweet!
This here is a red velvet Mickey cake pop, purchased from the Candy Palace on Main Street. I have lots of favorites, but every trip I like to try a few new things as well. I don't remember seeing this before! Only the center circle is cake; the ears are marshmallow. This makes sense when you think about how heavy cake pops are, and how cake ears would be too heavy, but when I was "in the moment" I sure was surprised! They also come in vanilla and chocolate cake. So, I don't think I even need to say that it was sweet. I mean, it's cake and marshmallow, dipped in chocolate. It is SWEET. Not really something I'd share though, given the nature of cake pops - they're very much a one-person treat.
At under $5 this was a pretty good deal, for Disney. Enjoyed it on the corner of Main Street and continued my day, albeit with a LOT more sugar in my system!

No comments:

Post a Comment