Instagram

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Subliminal Disney

So, I'm a preschool teacher, did I mention that? Anyway here's something I did but didn't realize I did - one of our projects this week was to make a handprint flower garden; I thought it would look cute on the wall for spring. I'm tired of winter! So I'm putting it up and had a few extra stems, so I created some flowers to go along with the rest.

crafty crafty

 
 
I chose the circle shape just because 1) it was easy, and 2) because I like making flowers that look like that - simple, bright, not really real. It wasn't until the next day (today) that I realized where I may have (unconsciously) drawn some inspiration!
 
 
Splash Mountain flowers!

Specifically these flowers. I notice them every time! So cute.
 
Oh, the Disney Things! Now when I look at the wall, my day is doubly brightened!
 
 
Splash Mountain LOVE. Have a zip-a-dee-doo-dah day!

No comments:

Post a Comment