Instagram

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Disney Audio/Music Love


As with (most) all things Disney, I love Disney music. It’s probably my favorite part of the park atmosphere. Here are my favorite Disney music resources:
 


Reedy Creek Radio is my go-to; I use it probably every day. You can stream park music and podcasts (they also have a free app for iPhone) – there’s nothing like getting ready for your day listening to the Splash Mountain queue music, or hearing the Magical fireworks soundtrack just before bed. I love hearing the Mine Train through Nature’s Wonderland spiel, and hearing Jungle Cruise area music jokes I’ve never heard before! I have to restart the app a lot, but whatever, I’M PRETENDING THAT I’M ON THE MONORAIL!
 


YeahDisneyAudios is a tumblr I follow, and they even have the option to download music. I’ve never done this, and I’m not sure if it’s completely legit, but they have some great stuff, and they even take requests. Just about anything you can imagine, they have. Full ride audio, Dapper Dan performances, even queue safety warnings. I have no idea how they can get all of this amazing music, but I’m hooked. Sometimes they post pictures too, so if you go to the page and don’t see music, keep scrolling, because it’s there, and it’s fantastic.
 


Covering the Mouse features (of course) covers of Disney songs. It hasn’t been updated in a long time, which makes me sad. But it’s a cool place to go if you’re looking for some fun interpretations of Disney classics, old AND new - there are hundreds already there. Maybe download some of them to iTunes and NOT annoy your family and friends with overDisneying, haha. “What? This is Rosemary Clooney!”
 


Mouse Vinyl has a lot of full-length old Disney records uploaded for our listening pleasure. A healthy dose of nostalgia.
 

Happy listening! Day 2 of blogging every day in March complete! :)
Have a zip-a-dee-doo-dah day!

1 comment: