Instagram

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The parks, they are a-changin'

Recently noticed how many photos I have of the many construction walls around the ever-changing DLR. Oh man, remember when almost all of Paradise Pier was ALL construction? Annoying as they may sometimes be, you've gotta give it to Disney for making them as interesting as possible - which, let's be honest, isn't very interesting, but they give it their level best, and there's some fun to be had anyways. Or maybe they're just somewhat entertaining for us, because we're very, very silly, most of the time.


Baby Wyatt & Aunt Kim - of course I didn't take this pic but I thought it was cool!

ba-da-da-dum-dum-da-dum-dum-dum-dum! (that's Under the Sea, btw)


8/10 - a real favorite of mine, just havin' fun with the walls on the seemingly ENDLESS walk to Paradise Pier

this was in the Esplanade, when they were installing the compass rose, I think. Erin + 2 Mickeys :)


these were in front of the new Paradise Pier restaurants & Goofy's Sky School, taken last year
this one too

we can't resist a fart joke around here

I just took this because I was hungry & I LOVE anything Poppins - 8/11

old-timey themed around the future Buena Vista Street

Donald was (unsuccessfully) hiding THIS!

cool-looking attraction posters around the front of DCA - we could NOT stop having fun with this one. "Please...don't go on the ride. It's...scary? I don't know, but we're all wearing black & we have no faces."

No comments:

Post a Comment