Instagram

Sunday, October 30, 2011

That's right - I *am* the Pumpkin King!

Happy Halloween! We (my sister and I) made our pumpkins somewhat earlyish this year, so the art you see in the following pictures looks significantly better than what is currently sitting on the front porch. Thanks to our lovely PNW rain our Pumpkin Team will be lucky to make it through tomorrow…and I’m not looking forward to the cleanup! They were really fun (and easy!) to make, though – and I don’t consider myself an advanced pumpkin carver.
My pumpkins – recognize these guys?

Jack & Mike


Pumpkin King (inspired by Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion Holiday pumpkins)

(inspiration)


I hand drew Mr. Pumpkin King (and I am not an artiste) and went on an internet search for the others. The Jack template was pretty easy to find, but for Mike I had to just print out a picture and improvise.

Just another way to bring the Disney magic home!

No comments:

Post a Comment