Instagram

Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Post!

Hello internet Disneyphiles, friends/family, and anyone else who maybe mistakenly stumbled here! I’ve never had a blog before, but earlier today while I was sitting in bed feeling bad for myself (I’m sick, as I will probably mention more than once and for that I’m sorry) I thought, “You know what? I’ve got a lot of Disney Things to say; maybe that could be an interesting diversion for some people out there.” I started thinking about what Disney-related topics I might blog about, and I couldn’t stop the flow of ideas. So, in my over-the-counter medication and humidifier-induced haze, I present the Disney Things blog. Just about every “Disney Person” I’ve met or talked to has always been super sweet and enthusiastic, so I thought I’d give this a go, for all of you. ;) I've made several Disney trips over the past few years, but I'm not sure when the next one will be, so perhaps this will help my need for a "Disney fix" every now and then. Sometimes it really is the Disney Things that make life a little more fun!

Disney Things I Plan to Blog About: trips, planning, food, books, movies, music, podcasts, recipes, merchandise, miscellany (basically anything + everything)


Me! Summer 2010...I think.


Sisters Trip, Dec 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment